Saturday 18 June 2011

Tangle a day #5

Good morning (well it is in Sydney :) )

Today I am sharing 3 tangles with you. As I have been learning new patterns, I have enjoyed trying them out in tangles. I have a few that are real favourites, but I do love seeing how each new pattern works with others.

In this tangle, I was trying out Zenplosion folds (the one that looks like a scroll) as well as a few others. I have always enjoyed the swirly look of scrolls, so adding them to a tangle was fun.


Just some more playing with this one


This tangle was my first larger sized one (created in my A5 art diary - my TangleBook). I really like working on a larger scale and now have an A4 sized TangleBook and I really love the result I got working on such a big scale. More on that in a post to come - keep a look out.


If you are interested in learning some tangle patterns, head on over to Tangle Patterns [dot] com. There are oodles and oodles of doodles to choose.

A bit of trivia: You may (or may not) have noticed my initials have changed too. My married name is hyphenated, but I had been DMS for so many years that I didn't want to add the extra M on the end. However, after talking to my mum and a couple of friends, I realised that I really ought to included the extra letter at the end, hence, I am now DMSM. I should have realised it would seem ok, after all, my daughters' initials are MRSM and EJSM. I actually enjoy signing my work with the 4 initials. So there you go. :)

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed your visit today.

Take care and ciao for now,

No comments: