Thursday 10 February 2011

A quick card share . . .

Yes, I know, 2 posts in 2 days hehehe.

Today I thought I would share with you some very cute little cards I made towards the end of last year. I just so love this little "Milton with Card" stamp from Wild Rose Studio (you can get these at Little Scrapbook Shop :) )

TIP: I colour in my stamped images in colours that I like and then choose the cardstock and mix and match patterned papers to go with the colours I have used in my images. It works surprisingly well.
~ Add some interest to your card by rolling the corners instead of sticking them all down

~ tear an edge of one of your papers and add some sparkles

~ punch a border around 2 sides of your patterned paper for a slightly asymetrical look
______________________________

Product information

~ Wild Rose Studio Clear Stamps - Milton & co - Milton with Card + acrylic block
~ Stazon Inkpad - saddle brown
~ Patterned papers from: Echo Park, Prima, Basic Grey , October Afternoon+ scraps in my stash
~ Bazzill cardstock
~ Ribbons
~ FLowers
~ Buttons
~ i-rock tool & clear & coloured gems
~ Cosmo Cricket alphabet stickers
~ Martha Stewart Border edge punch (available by pre-order)
~ Other ~ Watercolour paper, watercolour paint, handmade flowers and a pin from my stash.

All text and images Copyright © Deanne Stewart-Mills and Little Scrapbook Shop 2011

I will have some more for you tomorrow :)
Take care and ciao for now,

No comments: