Wednesday 9 June 2010

Knitted & Crocheted Squares

Hi again,

Remember I said I would show you the squares the ladies have made so far for our charity blanket?

Well, here they are (with the exception of Eleanor's, because she didn't have hers with her). (Click on the photo for a larger view)
With grateful thanks so far for the following people who have made (or are making) squares:
Myself (hehe)
Margo
Karen
Jenni
Rae
Maggie
Eleanor
Michelle & her lovely MIL Carmen (who have taken wool & needles to knit up some squares)

The blanket is going to look really lovely finished - we have people doing crochet, knitting with fluffy yarns and all sorts. I hope I win the blanket {wink}.

So, remember, if you live in the Western Sydney area and would like to knit or crochet a square for our blanket (in pinks or varigated yarns with pink in them), please leave a post on my blog or contact Karen Tyler at the Dean Park Community Development Project by email deanpark@marayonghouse.org.au and you can find patterns to knit the squares at Wrap With Love on THIS page.

Take care and ciao for now,

3 comments:

'Joyce' said...

Dee just love these colours. I hope to have a pile of scarves to hand over soon up this way. I need to hurry tho, it will get warm soon.

Alyssa said...

Looking lovely :)

Jenni's Space said...

ooo ooooo i see my squares! It looks fab - and I am going to win it Dee - not you!