Thursday 10 June 2010

Cuttlebug Tutorial #7

 Hi again,

Last night, the 7th tute in my series went live at Little Scrapbook Shop, where I show you how to Make Your Own Embossing Templates.
If you missed the post listing the previous tutorials, here is the list again for you:
Be sure to tune in next week at LSBS when I show you some things to do with Metal Shim and Metal tape. That will the the 8th and final tutorial for the series (I thought I had 10, but there are only 8), but don't despair, as we have something special planned once my Cuttlebug tutorials are finished.

Take care and ciao for now,

3 comments:

smauge said...

holy crap! Deanne blogged! :D
I'm loving your CB tutes - it's inspired me to blow the cobwebs of mine!

Anita Bownds said...

all awesome ideas dee...

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Haha Smauge!!! Been posting for a couple of days now lol. Thanks girls for you lovely comments :)