Saturday 17 October 2009

World Cardmaking Weekend at LSBS

Just when I was starting to get my blogging going again, we were speed limited (thank you DH & DS!!). I am back now, and what a way to kick it off . .

The wonderful Helen has set some terrific challenges over at Little Scrapbook Shop for you to get your cardmaking kick-started this weekend.

If you would like to come and join in the fun click HERE to go to the forums to register, join in the challenges and play some games.

To save you some time, here are links to the individual threads in the forums:

Register HERE
Challenge 1 HERE
Challenge 2 HERE
Challenge 3 HERE
Game #1 HERE
Game #2 HERE

To see the terrific creations made this weekend, head on over to the GALLERY and check them out.

Hope to see you there,

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm there!! I've posted my cards on my blog.

Become a "Follower: .......
http://scrappinupastorm.blogspot.com/

Luv Shelee :)