Thursday 18 September 2008

Back to normal programming!

Good morning bloggers!!

Today marks the beginning of normal life routines again, as I say toodly-oodly to my youngest DD who is finally back to school today. We have all had mycoplasma pneumonia, which is why we were all so sick. Mad went back to school yesterday and I have never seen so many people be so happy to see her!

Unfortunately, it looks like (well, sounds like actually) DH may be coming down with it now, but he is bravely fighting it off without antibiotics, but I think he is losing the battle. I suspect it will be off to the doctors for him on Saturday for a course of medication. *sigh*

Oh well, at least the girls are back to school and I can get some semblance of "normalcy" back into my days.

Now, to find my desk again and start creating!

Have a lovely day,

Deanne
xx

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Gidday Deanne, glad to hear that you are on the mend. I hope your DH comes good soon too.

Luvin all of your great cards.

Have a fab weekend.

Luv Sandie