Friday 22 August 2008

whew what a day!

Hi all!!
Well, I am just so tired now!! I have just spent all morning gathering information and 1/2 an hour faxing information over to the Child Support Agency (Zac's birth father is seeking an adjustment to his maintenance & I needed to reply to the application). So much info to send. Phew, glad thats over, cos now I can get on with the business of creating!!! YAY!!!

I have quite a few swaps to finish and none of them, I am pleased to say, are late!!! Yippee for me.

Little Scrapbook Shop News. . . .
Don't forget, we have a new them for our next Cybercrop at Little Scrapbook Shop already - its the "Saying Goodbye" Cybercrop. No, we aren't going anywhere, but you may have, or might be, or you might have had a special someone leave you or pass away. This will be a chance for you to be challenged to think about things a bit less fluffy than we usually do. I, for one, am really looking forward to this one. The DT are already planning some very special challenges, so I hope to see you there.

For now, have a great day!!

Deanne
xx

No comments: