Monday 4 August 2008

Lots of Catching up to do!!!

Hello Bloggers!!!
Well, its been a busy week at my house with DH and DS both sick with Pharyngitis (DH is still sick in bed and its been 5 days).
I have had my hair cut again (yep, since that last post last week) and I have updated my profile with the new self portrait. No, I am not holding my finger in a socket lol, just looking up at the camera. Had more curls cut off the bottom and its now a more funky modern look and much more my style. (You can click on the image for a larger view if you really want to hehehe!)

I didnt get a photo at class last week of the card we made, but it will be up very soon, as it was a card for a swap I am in on StampinUpOzStyle yahoo group (there will be a new post for this).

Today's class was great fun, and I taught the ladies a card I had published in Stamping & Papercraft (now called Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft) quite a while ago. I will put a new post up for that one too.

This weekend I am off for a lovely scrapping retreat out at Kurrajong, just me and more than 40 other ladies. WOohoo, should be great fun. I am looking forward to that so much.

In the meantime, I will be popping up the posts for last weeks card&swap, this weeks card class and a little card I made yesterday for one of my DD's for a friend's birthday.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of the day.

Deanne
xx

2 comments:

Wirginia said...

Hey ya Deanne,
Great photo, woohoo, looking might fine girlfriend. Bring on the retreat. After a cr@p start to today, I'm feeling better and no way I'm offering to work tomorrow seeing as I was off today. Yay, one more working day and it's Merroo here we come!
hugs
Wirg (& her Donny Doll WAFL)

Missty said...

Looking totally hot there Deanne. Really suits you and makes you look much younger.