Thursday 21 August 2008

Another ATC Swap share

Hi again!! LOl 3 times in one day!!! hehehe

I am just sharing another ATC swap I have posted off today. This one is for the NoCrapJustScrap Yahoo group to which I belong. The theme for this swap was Pocketful of Friendship. It was the first ATC swap for our group and was a way of getting to know other swappers/swappees.

So, if you are part of NoCrapJustScrap, don't peek now unless you don't mind seeing these before Joyce swaps them out!!

ok, last chance to hop off before I pop the pic up . . . .


. . . .


. . . .


. . . .


Ok, here it is!!

Don't forget, you can click on the image for a larger, clearer view.
The back of the atc says "I love purple, stamping, butterflies and bling!"
Products used: New Basic Grey "Euphoria" papers
New KI Memories Stamps "Bloom - Images"
Purple inkpad
White Signo Gel Pen
Kaiser Clear Rhinestones
(You can get all these from Little Scrapbook Shop)

Seeya later alligator!!

Deanne
xx

1 comment:

Stampabit said...

These are very nice monogram Atc's in your favourite colour of course!
Yes I have put some serviettes away for you!