Wednesday 16 July 2008

I've been published again!

Hey there!!
Well, I have been published again!! I was commissioned a few months back by Scrapbook Creations magazine to create a layout with doodling as the main focus (I believe "Dramatic Doodling" was the theme.

So, the magazine has been issued and my layout is in it!! Woohoo, so exciting. Unfortunately, the photograph in the mag does no justice whatsoever to the actual layout (its very orange in the mag).

Anyway, here it is for you to see. ALL of the doodling is hand drawn. I was going to use a template to draw the scallops, but changed my mind and went with freehand. I kept the colours simple (black and white with some red) to keep this gorgeous photo of my girls as the focus.

You can click on the image for a larger view (better to see the doodling lol).


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!
Deanne
xx

3 comments:

Marg said...

I loooooovvvvvveeeeeee this layout Deanne, its just gorgeous....:smile:
luv marg xxxx

Anonymous said...

I am seriously stunned. this is amazing. You have some talent!!!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Thank you for your kind comments Marg and Joan.
Deanne
xx