Sunday 13 July 2008

Hello, I am still here

Hello everyone!!
Oops, I have been a bit slack keeping this up to date again.
The July Cyber Crop over at Little Scrapbook Shop is in full swing. There are some totally fantastic creations in our gallery. Why not pop on over and have a look!

I have some photos to share with you very soon of my very naughty kittycat Jack. He has totally demolished the chair that his bed sits on (seriously, he has torn it to shreds lol). He was desexed last week, so some of his more naughty behaviours have settled down a lot. He is still very cute and soft and fluffy, and he is such a mummy's boy hehehe. The kids can't understand why he loves me so much (I don't know, but hey, I'm not arguing!!!).

So, I will just edit them a bit (ie shrink them down to fit on the blog) and post them up a bit later.

Don't forget to pop on over the LSBS and check out the CC Challenges and the Gallery.

Have a great day,
Deanne
xxx

No comments: