Thursday 26 June 2008

Hmmm, I've been tagged!

Ok, I have been tagged by Sandie. Not really sure about this game, but here goes.

So here are the rules of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Question 1: Ten years ago. I was working in Canberra for Integral Energy in the Faults and Emergencies Centre and a single working parent with one child.
Question #2: Five things on today’s “to do list” Complete the 5 million swaps I am in, get some classes ready for the school holidays program, make some more cards for Little Scrapbook Shop using the fabbo spaceman stamps.
stion #4
: Things I would do if I was a millionaire - buy a house, new car and invest some money in ING. I would also give a wad of it to my parents and brothers and set up some trust funds for my children.
Question #5: Places I have lived - Darwin, Carlton (Sydney), Blacktown (Sydney), Queanbeyan (NSW), Wooloomooloo (Sydney), Florey ACT, Chifley ACT, Doonside (Sydney)

OK, so thats me.

Now, who will I tag that will play this game?

hmmmm. . . . . .

Sam
Kayla Renee
Marg
Rachel

So thats it! Hope you girls decide to play.

Have a great day. I will be back tomorrow with some more photos of swaps I have finished in the last 2 days (4 to be exact!!!)

Deanne
xx

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Good for you Deanne.......thanks for joining in.

Luv Sandie

Rachel said...

Thanks for tagging me Deanne - challenge is now completed LOL!

Cheers,
Pepper