Thursday 29 May 2008

ATC Swap - Cute as a Button

Good morning!
I am just quickly posting a pic of the ATCs I made for the Little Scrapbook Shop ATC Club


These were made using "My Favourite Teddy", which is a retired Stampin' Up! set and one of my favourites. The word came from another SU set, "Warm Words." I stamped about 6 million teddies, coloured in all the bits, then cut the arm on the right and 2 of the legs on the right for each one. I cut the same arm and both legs of 16 stamped teddies, and pieced them all together. Then I stuck a teeny tiny button on the arm and leg of each one. (the short version is, they were paper pieced!).

I forgot to mention that I coloured them in using my Watercolour Wonder crayons and a waterbrush. I LOVE my Watercolour Wonders!!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

Deanne
xx

No comments: